Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Dave & Buster's

Lately I been in love going to Dave & Buster's on Wednesdays...
All the games are 1/2 off on Wednesday. Tonight, finally I am able to exchange something good. I got a Motorola Bluetooth Headset & 2 Care Bear toys.
Don't even ask how much $$$ I wasted nor how much time I put in..shhhh can't tell
Cuz $$$ can buy happiness~~~ I am always excited about Wednesday night. I get all crazy up with the games too!!! In the future I will buy few coin machines to put in my house too!!!

The Care Bear is so cute! I might go back to collect all the colors~~~
GREEN Care Bear!
This bluetooh looks expensive but when I went on Amazon.com to check out the price.... errr >,<>
My type of game... each dropped one = 8 tickets.. ^_^~
Sounds eash but sometimes the stupid coins just won't drop~~~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I used to love care bears! You said you got 2, right? Which is the other one you got?

Happy Angel said...

It's a pink one. I gave it away to a little girl. Do you daughter want one too? I still have points for another one! Just let me know what color she wanna