Sunday, March 1, 2009

Happy Birthday Uncle Ku


A week or two ago was Uncle Ku's Birthday.
oops, forgot to ask how old is him now...
Well, I am sure he is still young~~~
Everyone was being called to celebrate Uncle's birthday. I should have taken a photo of everyone together~~~ I should have taken a photo of all the old people...hehehe
It was great to see Lynn's parent!!! I haven't seen them for ages.
Both baby Karen & baby Sharon are so big now!!! WOWOW Karen is 11 now and as for Sharon she'll be 5 this coming April.

GUESS... AM I BOY OR GIRL??? HEHEHE
100% GIRL... SHARON SUN.

Our hot pot dinner... One side is spicy, one side is plain
Fish egg with Apple.. sounds nasty but taste really good!

We bought 12 crabs. Aunt put 3 crabs to cook... after 15 mins I open the rice cooker and saw all the crabs still alive... hahaha Aunt forgot to press the cook button. >,<
Our side dishes. The BBQ Pig Feet was super good!

R.J. Cake... looks good ~ Taste good too~

It was Uncel Ku & Karen's birthday but some how seems like it's Sharon's Birthday!
Karen, only 11 yrs old... she is already taller than me. sniff sniff. no fair!

hahaha I hope I won't get in trouble with this photo now... I ask Sharon to hold the bottle of alchol..hehehehe She was just holding the bottle, she didn't drink anything now!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What flavor was the R.J. cake? Those are the best!

Happy Angel said...

hahah R.J. cake is really good but in Irvine we got a better bakery now.. It's call 85 Degree!!! That place is full of people day and night!!!