Saturday, March 14, 2009

Taleo Mexican Grill @ Irvine


Expensive Mexican food @ Irvine, next to Caltrans building.
Exterior of the restaurant looks very trendy... totally different from Del Taco or Taco Bell...

Interior of the restaurant looks very high class!!! Excellent service.

Open kitchen... it's super clean inside! The lighting system in here is very min. so all my pictures came out pretty dark.

They got patio seating too!!! But tonight it's a bit too cold.

Chips & Salsa.. Chip is very thin and crispy! Salsa is great too!

Ceviche... $14 Taste so so... too much tomato sauce...I had better Ceviche @ real Mexican restaurant.

Sopes $16 dollars... The rice & veg taste really good!!! All the meats are very soft too~~~

Flan $8 super soft and milky taste. This thing almost kill me.. hehehe I can't really eat milk products.

Overall, I think I like the more local cheap Mexican rest. for my Mexican food..hehehe

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I thought cameras came with something called flash. Or were you using a disposable camera without flash? LOL

Anonymous said...

And are there really any cheap Mexican restaurants in the OC? And even if there were, would Angel actually step into one of them and order something and eat it? LOL

Happy Angel said...

When I took photos of the food with my flash on it's tooo bright!
mmn... I been to ghetto Mexican rest. in Santa Ana all the time with my coworkers!!! Most of them don't even speak Spanish!!! I will take photos of there next time, okie?