Friday, March 27, 2009

Baby Angel

This post is transfer from my MAC Web Blog. Mac Blog will be expire soon so gotta transfer all my files over...

All babies are really cute... I been flipping through my baby photos recently... Thought it would be nice if I share with you all. See~~~~ I was a cute baby! I know I am not cute anymore but.... I was CUTE once too!


If I recall correctly I am around 2 yrs. old in the pix.

This special dress was bought from my grandpa... Thanks~

I love to play and sing when I was little... no more!

I love camera when I was small!!! Tell me to do anything, I am in!

Pic of me and my little bro.

Uncle took me out to park to play... I ended up hiding behind a tree biting my finger nails...hahaha I love my nails...still now~

Pix of me at some Park in Taiwan...

Love to dance when I was little. I think this is a school play. I was a mouse! I even request my mom to put makeup on me!!! wahahaha

man... I am 5 yrs old here but small how I think I looked small...

ya... done with Kindergarden!!! Happy!

Temple somewhere in Taiwan!!! I look like the girl in my shirt.

Birthday!!! I love birthday! Big cake plus a lot of gifts! I recall that red dress.. my favorite dress!

okie, crazy mom took me to South Asia after I am done with Kindergarden... She even took me to the salon to chop hair... hate it!! I cried like there is no tomorrow~

Mom is a florist so I have been her flower girl, model a lot when I was young~~~ I hate my short hair!

Some dance again~~~ Heavy makeup..haha

This pic was taken at Korean airport... I was on my way to USA.... Happy~

1998... that year I won so much awards in class! Gotta show off all my awards, chocolate & Hat!

Middle school graduation...

19 yrs old when back to TW with family... man, I look like a little boy in here!

UK... I love UK.... I would like to go back to there again!

Pix at Paris... 2001~

3 comments:

雅蘭 said...

小時候怎麼看起來相外國人的臉??
好可愛喔!!

Youngson Chiu said...

haha cute pix oh! muah!

Youngson

Happy Angel said...

cute pix... of course. I WAS a cute baby... but no more~ sniff sniff~