Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Ebisu Noodle House @ Fountain Valley

Ebisu - everyone's favorite around Fountain Valley & Huntington Beach. I ate here so often when I was in High School. My friends and I would come here so often!!! After I move to Newport I hardly come here... Man, its good to come back here for dinner with my friend. The food taste the same good! When I was in high school my favorite dish at Ebisu was the fried rice. Now my favorite dish is Ten Gen Rice & Okunomiyaki~~~ Look at the photos hold your watery mouth!!! All the price went up... I recall when I was in high school combo A lunch special was only $5.95... sniff sniff... I miss the good old days. Noodles are very good here but I am not a noodle person.

Ebisu Noodle House @ Fountain Valley

Sour Cabbage... I love to pour soy sauce on it!

Ebisu Special Okunomiyaki - $9.50...Egg, Pork, Beef, Squid, Shrimp

TASTY~

Ten Gin Rice -$7.50 The egg is sooooo soft! I love the gravy too! If you want you can order Ten Gin Fried Rice - $8.50. It's really good! The plate is so big that its enough for 2 people!

So much Gravy!!! I am sure this can be kids favorite dish too!!


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow Wow!

I heard that Ebisu's Curry rice is good...especially the katsu one. Well, overalll they have some nice combo set meals...I agree.

Anonymous said...

The Ebisu Special Okunomiyaki looks good.

Anonymous said...

The 2nd Ten Gin Rice picture looks like it's exploding out to me. Nice picture.

Happy Angel said...

Robert... it's really good. It does look weird! I was debating if I should post the Ten Gin Rice or not too..