Saturday, March 14, 2009

Jerry's Famous Deli

Jerrys Famous Deli...
Deli place right across South Coast Plaza. My co-worker Alison introduce me to this cool place. All the parking are VALET parking here... You can see RICH people come here for good deli.
Well I went in to check it out... A lot of interesting foods that I got no idea. Around the wall there are man y photos of famous stars!!!



Valet parking~~~ So many expensive car in front of the deli.

Jerry's To-Go area...

Cool logo/design all over the deli



The dine in section



To-go good... Everything looks very INTERESTING

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is like the fanciest deli I've ever seen. But I guess they do things differently in the OC. LOL

Anonymous said...

And how come you don't have a picture of the actual sandwich? For all we know, you might've just gone in, taken pictures of the food behind the window, and then left. LOL

Happy Angel said...

I didn't eat anything here.. I don't know what to order... Everything looks WEIRD for me to order. But I heard there are many goodies here! We should go next time!