Sunday, March 22, 2009

Din Tai Fung


hahaha my mom loves to be my model~

Din Tai Fung rest. #2... Very big and fashion!

They even have 2nd floor~

This is the menu!

#18 $5.75...Sour spicy soup! Tasty!!!

#51 $9.00... Crab meat inside!!! Man, it's GOOD!

Closer look at the dumplings~

#57 $5.00... Red Bean Dumplings~~~ 10 of them.

Look at it... thin skin~~~ full of red beans~~~ yum~

8 Treasure Rice $3.75~~~ This one is also good!!!

This is the most mouth watering dumpling house on this side of Los Angeles!!!
Thank goodness for being early birds. My mom and I drove over an hour for dinner. We got there a little before the dinner opening at 5pm where a line had already formed. Popular place! 15 minutes after we got seated, the place was a fullhouse. We had three different types of dumplings-- all were delicious and tasted as authentic as California can get. The dumplings were filled with meat juice that brought out the flavor of what a dumpling should taste like. My mom and I both loved the sweet red bean dumplings!!! It's a must order item!!! My mom told me that when I was little I can eat all 10 dumplings all by myself.. wahahaha I still can eat more than 10!!! We also had the spicy soup noodle that was cooked with clear broth with soy sauce and meat juice.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mmmmm! Din Tai Fung is Brandon's favorite. Even Lauren loves eating the dumplings. But I prefer going to JJ Bakery across the parking lot for dessert. ;-)

Happy Angel said...

I agree!!! I love dessert from the JJ Bakery. When mom took me to Din Tai Fung, I thought about you and the Chi right away~