Sunday, March 15, 2009

Ayame Fine Japanese Cuisine

Ayame Japanese Cuisine here I come again~~~
I really like food from here. Small, clean, neat~
I took my mom to dinner here tonight. She enjoyed it very much~

Mom ordered Sashimi Salad $12 Fresh Seafood plus greens & seaweed~

Sashimi that comes with my Combo B for $19.50.
Yellowtail was good~~~ That's the only sashimi I like.
Combo B is the STEAK!!! Only 5 pieces but it's super good~~~ Beef is really SOFT~ Veg. on the side is great too! Yes, I ate all the veg. too~

Tempura thats included with my Combo B. 5 pieces I think it's alrite... I didn't really like the batter.
oops.. I also order Salmon Skin Cut Roll $5 but forgot to take pix. oops~ Well, they are all in my tummy now...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ayame's sashimi is very fresh!!!

You gotta tried their 'charashi bento box'!!!

It has Uni, abalone, yellow tail, salmon.

Anonymous said...

You go to a Japanese restaurant, order steak, and do not take pictures of sushi. I don't know what kind of "Japanese" restaurant you're going to. LOL

Happy Angel said...

hahahaha Japanese rest. doesn't mean you gotta order SUSHI!!! Japanese people can make tasty steak too!!!