Saturday, March 28, 2009

Happy Birthday Lauren

Another old post that I transfer from my MAC Web Blog...





Yeah, Lauren is one yr. old now!!!

Can’t believe it how she came out the world one yr. ago... Here is her birth story. http://www.xanga.com/D_G_Chi?nextdate=12%2f11%2f2007+1%3a22%3a24.430&direction=n

Well, as usual all Grace & Derrick’s family are extremely great & wonderful!! I really enjoy seeing them once a year! All of them are very very friendly! I noticed few things this year.... more kids attended the party, more food, more GIFTS, and they added cotton candy this year! Grace, you got to have that cotton candy machine back next time! I got hooked with that machine!!!! Sorry I only have few photos for the party. I forgot to take a picture of Lauren too.. >,<

Don’t blame me... it’s the cotton machine’s fault!!! I had 6 sticks of cotton candy that day!

No comments: