Saturday, March 21, 2009

游龍戲鳳- 劉德華


游龍戲鳳 - Andy Lau & that ugly girl... Why didn't Andy call me I can be his girlfriend in the movie! I am his #1 fan~~~

I gotta take pix of Andy with my toy Tigger!!! Andy is thinking really hard... He needs to think about what he wanna tell me~~~ I took this picture from my monitor.. haha I learned this trick from Vicky... She used to take pictures of her own TV cuz of Kobe Bryant...

游龍戲鳳
(劉德華, 舒淇, 何韻詩, 張涵予)
http://www.mediaasia.com/lfas/

Overall the movie is so so... I would rated a B. It's just a comedy movie for people to enjoy. I still thinks that Andy should have called me for the female role.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yes yes!

maybe next time we will tell Andy Lau to make you his best female actress for his next movie, right?

Happy Angel said...

ya... Gotta be me. I will be very happy kissing him (old man). I don't mind..wahahaha