Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Hayashi Rice Dinner - $5 meal...








Mom is back in Taiwan so I am on my own for the next few weeks~~~
When mom's not home I gotta cook my own dinner.
Well, I can't really cook fancy meals I only know few simple entree that taste better than TV dinner.
Tonight I cooked Hayashi Rice... This is really simple!!!
Simply in a pot of hot water put in cube beef, slice onions,carrots, & mushrooms...Let it boil for 15 mins. Afterward just dump the Hayashi cube in... Let it cook for another 25 mins... 5 mins before serving I would pour some heavy cream (but I forgot to buy it so I used milk for instead). That's it!!! simple and tasty!!! PS... I didn't use the potateo.
I also have a little toss salad and a cup of my favorite GREEN TEA... Simple tasty meal...
Also since mom is not at home... I gotta pay for my own meals... so I try to save a much as I can~~~ I believe my meal for tonight is less than $5 dollar!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hayashi Rice Dinner 好想吃一口ㄡ ^00^~~~

Happy Angel said...

hahaha Hayashi Rice is really good!!! simple to make and cheap too!