Friday, March 20, 2009

Mi Casa

Mi Casa - very ghetto mexican food close by OCTA. Well, its like 3000 walking steps for me from OCTA to Mi Casa and from Mi Casa back to OCTA. The price over here is really cheap!!! The food is not bad too!!! I guess this place would be a hole in the wall type of restaurant!

My Burritos combo came with Salad & Drink for only $6.75.
The burritos was so big I only ate half of it~

My friend Rocio ordered Chile xxx forgot what is it but its big green bell pepper stuffed with cheese. Than deep fried the pepper and add more cheese on top. She likes it very much~

Another close view of her tasty Chile & Beans

Menu is all on the wall. Nothing in English~ Good thing is that the owner speaks some English.

Interior of the restaurant... Look like grandma's kitchen.

pictures all over the wall... even on the ceiling!

More pictures & posters

Another view of the restaurant... hahaha Did your grandma left their items here?
Overall this place is not bad~ But if I need to go there myself... errr no thanks~~~ I perfer TACO BELL.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Angel, no offense, but that place is too clean and decorated to be considered ghetto!

Anonymous said...

I think, it's called: Chile Relleno.